TERMS OF SERVICES
The following are terms and conditions for use of the CriticBay including all services offered by CriticBay.
The service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. By visiting and using CriticBay or any of its affiliate sites and services, you are acknowledging your full compliance to the terms listed here.
CriticBay is based on its links to third party sites. The linked sites are not under the control of CriticBay and CriticBay is not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any links contained in a linked site. CriticBay is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CriticBay of the site or any association with their operators.
CriticBay has number of automated features which are out of operator’s control. The links are gathered automatically either through the submission tool. We do not manually check every file for copyright issues, and therefore we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the contents of the file, from completeness to legalities including, but not limited to copyright issues. However, CriticBay is sensitive to the rights of copyright owners. You may not use this site to distribute or download any copyrighted material in which you do not have the legal rights to do so.
CriticBay user agrees that CriticBay is hereby absolved from any and all liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including attorney’s fees asserted against CriticBay, its agents, officers, employees, or associates, that may arise or result from any service provided, performed, be agreed to be performed by CriticBay.
CriticBay makes no warranties, expressed or implied, for the services we provide. CriticBay will not be held responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer from using CriticBay services. CriticBay will not be held responsible for any interruptions, delays, failures, inaccuracies, or typographical errors.
CriticBay does not represent or warrant that the Service or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. CriticBay does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the Service or the materials made available as part of the Service will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
CriticBay reserves the right to update this policy at any time without notice. By using this site in any way, you agree that it is your responsibility to make sure you are adhering to the disclaimer and terms of service at all times.
CriticBay respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, CriticBay will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the CriticBay service that are reported to CriticBay’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through CriticBay
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Include a physical or electronic signature.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit CriticBay to locate the material. Providing URLs are required to help us locate content.
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, via our email to CriticBay’s Copyright Agent.
Your privacy is important to us. CriticBay service is free for all to use, and prior registration is not needed for use of CriticBay
CriticBay will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies you. All the personally identifiable information we collect are only gathered with your voluntary act. CriticBay keeps all the personal information private and does not, and will not, share it with any third parties except under these circumstances.
When such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
When such action is necessary to protect and defend rights or property of CriticBay
When such action is necessary to enforce CriticBay terms of service
If you think CriticBay has violated any of these privacy policies, please contact us immediately.
The Critic Bay
This document was last updated on March 22nd, 2018